Wednesday, September 24, 2008

7 Quirks

One of my friends tagged me to post 7 quirks I have. I have to say that a few of them are pretty weird so I hope you all don't think I'm crazy after reading this.

1. when I'm at the grocery story I like to organize the items I put on the conveyor so that all the bathroom items are together, dairy products together etc. So then they are placed in separate bags. I just can't stand it when I my shampoo is in a bag with something like hamburger meat.

2. I'm a little OCD with my deodorant. I have to count how many strokes I do under each arm and then after I do both I have to go back and put 1 or 2 more strokes under the first arm. (I'm working on getting better with this one)

3. I love to sing as loud as I can in the car and imagine that I'm singing in front of an audience.

4. I hate to clean in a dirty place. Like shower in a soap scum tub or wash dishes in a dirty sink or with a questionable sponge. How can you get clean when your surrounds are dirty?

5. I hate to have plans sprung on me at the last minute. I like to know whats going on in advance to I can plan and be on time.

6. I hate folding the mattress sheet. With the rounded corners and the elastic edge it's impossible to fold that sheet neatly.

7. I drink pickle juice, enough said.

So there you go. Again I hope that none of you are scared off by some of the funny things I do. I am also tagging everyone, so anyone else that would like to post some embarrassing stuff about themselves go for it.

7 comments:

The Bartschi's said...

I love your quirks!! I have some of the same ones!! I am the same with having to clean in a clean spot, and I wash the dishes before I put them into the dishwasher. Do you do that too?

Rachel B said...

Vonna knows how to fold bedsheets perfectly. I have seen her do it. It is really cool. And they look amazing afterwards. Next time you see her, you should ask her about it. She showed me her technique, but it takes some practice, and I gave up too easily. And now I forgot what she showed me.

Tom & Michelle said...

UM I dont know where my comment went, I must of did something so that it didnt post it or something. I said those are funny and that I to dont like to clean something thats not clean, something about cleaning something dirty is bother some. And that I dont even try to fold the fitted sheet, I just get very angry!

Shelli said...

Do you still have the quirk about your panty and sock lines? That used to drive me crazy until I figured out that you only liked the silky panties and the socks had to have the seam at the base of the toe. I think you were in 2nd or 3rd grade. Hopefully you will be quicker at figuring out Eva's dressing preferences quicker and with less difficulty then I did!!

Emily Vickery said...

If you think those are bad, you should read mine!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I drink pickle juice too! Those were cute!

Julianne said...

Seriously, I'm with you on the no-springing-of-events on me...but I still rarely show up on time. I'm working on it.

I used to count deoderant strokes, too! I can say I have managed to overcome.