Friday, September 19, 2008

Our New Car

OK so the car isn't brand new but it's new to us. It's a 2005 Chrysler 300. It is so pretty I just love it! To be honest I really didn't want to get a new car right now but with Greg having to travel so much his 89 ford just wasn't cutting it. So I get the Chrysler and he is taking the Jeep. It has leather interior, a sun roof and is fully loaded. I have to admit that all fully loaded means to me is that there are lots of little buttons inside that I don't touch. I know how to work the lights, radio and windshield wipers. That's good enough for now. I'll have to take some time to figure out what everything else does soon, but I'm really happy with the car and it's a lot of fun to drive.


Greg told me I should have gotten in my bikini and laid on the hood of the car for the pictures. I said that that probably wouldn't be the best idea with my 5 1/2 month pregnant stomach sticking out. I'm sure you are all glad I didn't listen to him. :)

10 comments:

The Bartschi's said...

I love new cars!! Aren't they fun! And I totally understand the whole fully loaded because I do the same thing I just touch the buttons that I know do what I want (does that even make sense...oh well) Thanks for the comment about my Quirks I am such a dork!!

Rachel B said...

Sweet Ride!!!

Tom & Michelle said...

I want that car!!! That is way nice. I still think a bikini shot would be funny. :)

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Nice car!! I love new cars too!! Enjoy!

The Larsons said...

Im jealous! I love it! Oh by the way GREEN SCREEN!-love it!

Shelli said...

Gorgeous car for a gorgeous mama!!

Trista said...

If my 5 1/2 months looked anything like your 5 1/2 half months I wouldn't mind putting on a bathing suit! You are so cute. How are you liking you new home & ward?

Dave said...

Nice car. With a beautiful mama and cute girls in tow you'll need something hot to drive around and look good in.

Julianne said...

Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?? You're going to look so hot driving that around town (with your two kids in the back, too, ha!)!! That is a very pretty car. Nice work!

Emily Vickery said...

Hey Andrea! I'm excited about your new car, new apartment, and soon to be new baby! You are such a classy girl and I'm so glad we get to see eachother now and again. i started my page again, so come visit me if you can. It's vickeryvamps.blogspot.com so hope to hear from ya! take care, em