Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

This year for Christmas we went to Amber's house and had a small little celebration with just our 2 families. I wish that my Mom, Dad, Michelle and Tom could have been there too, but it was still fun with just us. Since we would be in Utah for Christmas we went to Greg's parents in Burley the weekend before so we could do a small Christmas with them too. Eva loved opening all her presents with Grandma Sheri.

Eva got this cute camera from Uncle Blair and Aunt Bethany. Thanks you guys now maybe she won't be stealing mine all the time and taking random pictures of the floor and extreme close ups of her face:)

Greg's Aunt Suzanne made me this cute diaper wreath. It's kinda hard to tell in the picture but it has lots of baby stuff wrapped up in it. There's socks, lotion, shampoo, wipes etc. It is such a cute idea.

When we got back from Burley we had tones of snow to deal with. Poor Greg just keeps shoveling our drive way and the snow just keeps falling.

Even with all the snow we were able to make it to Amber's safely. Eva and Nathan were so happy to see each other. They love to run all over the house. One of their favorite things to do is slide down the stairs on their tummies. It looks painful to me but they seem to love it.


Christmas morning was nice. We opened all of our presents and the kids didn't waste anytime playing with their new toys. This cute little castle was a gift to Eva from Grandma and Grandpa Mora. Thanks mom and dad.


Amber really had her hands full with a new baby and trying to prepare the Christmas dinner so Greg and I tried to help out where we could. Here is Greg putting the pineapple on the ham.

I made the cheesy potatoes and helped clean up the Kitchen after all the food was done. I know I only have one child right now but taking care of her and being this pregnant, I found myself getting pretty worn out by the end of the day.

I'm glad we got to spend time with family for the holidays. It makes it such a nice, fun time. Christmas is becoming so much fun now that we have beautiful children to celebrate it with. I love my little family so much. And I'm glad that Eva and Nathan got to see each other again. What sweet little cousins.

10 comments:

Shelli said...

They are such darling little cousins!! And you and Greg are sweet to spend time with your sister for Christmas. I know it was stressful for all, but those are memories that help us stay close. I love you!!

Rachel B said...

They are so cute! It is fun that they are so close in age, they will always be good friends!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Eva and Nathan are so cute. I am glad that you had a great Christmas!
Soon you will have another sweet present come to your family. I can't wait until Layla is born.

Thanks for he advice about going to Ross to get sheets. They had so many deep pocketed sheets. We were able to get a whole sheet set and a mattress pad that actually fits for $50. I can't believe I was about to pay $110 for 1 sheet. Your the best!

Amber said...

Cute Ann! We're glad you guys came and thanks for all the clean up help. Love you all!!!

ashycam said...

sounds like you all had so much fun.

Tyson and Tahnee said...

It looks like you guys had a great christmas! We need to come up and visit. When are you due?

Tom & Michelle said...

I wish I could of been there to help out and just be there with all of you!! Andi you look so good beign so prego! Eva is getting so big and looking alot like you! She is a pretty lillte girl.

Lee and Valerie Gunther said...

Andrea, I love your little blog. Your little girl is getting so grown up. I am new to the land of blogging, but its so nice to see old faces.

Furniss Family said...

Eva is just getting so big, I can't believe it. These little rascals grow to fast. I wrote below too, but it looks like you guys are doing great and good luck with the new baby, you look great like always.