Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A little of This and A little of That.

I don't really have anything new or exciting to post but there are a few different things that are going on in our little family right now. As you can tell I'm about ready to pop. At 37 weeks I think my stomach is about as big as it can get. I'm having this baby in less than 2 weeks now and the count down is on. I'm in constant pain in my ribs and pelvis, I have horrible heart burn and I'm extremely emotional. I think it's time for this baby to come out.

Greg is now working for the office here in Pocatello so he is home so much more now. He still has to travel to Utah once in a while but not like before which is so wonderful. I can not tell you how much I love having him home every night. Plus now that I am extremely pregnant he helps out so much with Eva. We both put her to bed together but Greg gives Eva her bath so I don't have to bend over the tub. And he entertains her so much when he comes home from work. They have so much fun playing together. She has gotten really attached to him. When they watch T.V. together Greg will give her what we call a baby massage. She loves it and sits so still while he rubs her back. It's really cute.

The last little bit of info is that we are potty training Eva. She is not all the way there yet but she is doing well. She still has a hard time holding it for long but she is always willing to go and really likes to wear her big girl underwear. Plus it has been so nice to not change poopy diapers anymore. I think it will still take a while before she is 100% but again I'm really proud of her and I'm loving not having to change diapers. So that's whats been going on here. Stay tuned for my next post which will probably include pictures of little Layla Grace.


8 comments:

Julianne said...

OK, seriously, the video made me laugh out loud: "That's bad." and "I'm a good gohl". She is a dollie.

Layla Grace - I like it! Very feminine and soft. Very pretty. Oooh...I feel for you. 37 weeks pregnant is fun for no one. I hope she makes her debut very soon! I'm anxiously awaiting (uhhh...but probably not as anxiously as you!)!

Rachel B said...

I am so glad that Greg is home! What a cute family! I love you guys!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Wow you are almost there!! It seems like I just barely read in the Relief Society book that you were expecting! Where has the time gone? I can't wait to see pics of the new little one! Sounds like Greg is a great helper! I have decided a helping husband is something that you can't put a price on!

Shelli said...

So sweet, so cute, I love her so much and she is such a good girl!!!!! Thanks for that video, it made my day!!

Amber said...

Cute Ann...I know how you feel. Hang in there, it only gets worse. :) And somehow I'm taking a second (and I do mean second) to blog. Love you!

Tom & Michelle said...

Great shes forgotten about me!

Furniss Family said...

That video is so cute. She is talking so well :) Ya, Christmas was fun and it is hard traveling with Lincoln. He is hitting his terrible two's early. He likes to have fits on a regular basis. Hopefully it's just a phase. Your tummy is so cute and you may feel big, but your really not that big my darling :) i hope that all goes well with the delivery and c section this time and I'll pray you have no complications. I'll look forward to seeing little Layla soon! Take care.

Ty and Jenn said...

What a sweet girl. I am sure she will be a great helper once Layla is born. Hang in there since the last stretch seems endless. You still look cute!