Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanks Grandma Shelli

I just wanted to say thank you to my Mom for Eva's Birthday present. Since she couldn't be here for the party she had the snow suit shipped to our house. It arrived right on the 16th (Eva's actual birthday) which was nice cause then Eva had one present to open on her birthday. I really wanted to get Eva a snow suit for the winter and this one is darling. I love the pink and brown. So thank you so much Mom. You're such a good Grandma. Love you.


4 comments:

Shelli said...

I am so glad you like it, I love the fur! She is a beautiful little model. I will see you in January!!!! Love you all.

ashycam said...

What a cute snow suit. Looks like she will be warm playing in the snow.

Rachel B said...

I wish I had a pretty pink coat to wear this winter! How Pretty she looks in pink!

Dave said...

She looks like a little snow princess. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you all at the end of January. Love dad.