Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving Amber, Cameron and Nathan came with us to Greg's parent's house. It was so much fun. Eva and Nathan played so well together and there was lots of fun things for them to do while they were there. We went outside a few times to let the kids see the cows.


Amber and I went out quickly to get a picture of our hubbies with the kids. Has you can see we were dressed in our nice Thanksgiving outfits and just threw on coats and shoes to go outside. We really don't fit in with the farm background do we?


The next day the guys had planned to take Eva and Nathan on a horse ride. It was really cold and windy and Nathan decided to stay in with mom but Eva was ready to go no matter how cold she was.

After Eva was out for a while Greg dropped her off at the house so he and Cameron could go out for a little longer. Eva has not stopped talking about the horse ride since. She tells me everyday how she road on Pebbles and how Pebbles jumped and was a good girl.

Eva and Nathan are so cute together they loved running around the house chasing all the kitties and had fun playing little duets together on the piano.

I'm so glad that Amber and Cameron came with us this year. It was so much fun and I was so glad to see my sister. So here we are, Amber is I think about 37 weeks here. (having her c-section THIS FRIDAY) and I'm 31 weeks. I think we are both ready to be done!

On Saturday it was Greg's Birthday. He is now 26. We went to lunch with the family, then came back and let him open presents and had cake. I think he had a pretty good day and it was a good way to end our stay in Burley. I love you honey. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

7 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Well that sounds like fun. You guys look like a couple of cow girls in front of the cows. j/k Happy Birthday Greg!

Rachel B said...

Wow. How fun! Eva is so cute on the horse! ANd I especially love the picture of you and Amber by the cows. I am glad you two got to spend the day together...there is nothing like a sister...

ashycam said...

You are soo tiny. You don't look that far along at all.

Shelli said...

Oh... what can I say, I love you all so much... my beautiful, good daughters, my adorable grandchildren, and my good son-in-laws. I am so blessed to have you all in my life. Thanks for the pictures, and for making my day.:)(I especially love the picture of Greg and Eva on Pebbles.)

Tom & Michelle said...

I wish I could of been there, It looks like you had a good thanksgiving! And you both look so pretty being all very prego!! I love ya

Amber said...

We had lots of fun Ann! Love you!

Jonathan said...

Those are some quality pictures. I'll have to say seeing the horseriding pictures did make me a little homesick.

Here goes my random comment that you might already know or find interesting. Mandie and I were in Nauvoo last Saturday and we went saw some of the sites and I have always seen the "Jonathan Browning Gunshop" but never thought anything of it. Of course I have known about Browning guns as the name is nationally recognized but I never thought that it was started in Nauvoo by an LDS pioneer.

We took the tour and sure enough Jonathan Browning was the founder of the Browning Gun company. He was in Nauvoo, went with the saints west and he opened a store in Ogden when they got to Utah.

I saw Greg's Browning hat on and it reminded me of that. I think the company is now headquartered in Morgan UT. Anyways I thought I would share.