Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nathan's Birthday Party!


























































Over the weekend Eva and I took a trip down to Amber's for Nathan's 2nd birthday party. The party was lots of fun despite the major chaos. There were so many little kids running around it reminded me of the first 10 minutes of Saving Private Ryan except instead of bombs and guns it was toys and cake! Still we all had a great time and it was fun to have Nathan and Eva together. Plus I love any chance I get to spend time with my sister. Aw sisters! (little inside joke to Mom, Am and Michelle)

6 comments:

Rachel B said...

Pretty girls!!! ANd the saving private ryan analogy was pretty funny!

Amber said...

Hey Ann-
That made me laugh. I'm soooo glad you came, I would have lost my mind completley (and you know exactly why....)!!! Thanks for all your help! Love you!!

Shelli said...

Andi, that made me laugh too. You are a good sister to have been there.

Ryan and Julianne said...

Hmmm...what's Eva doing in that second picture?? Funny funny girl. And I love the "guppy" pictures in your last post. She is such a cutie!

John and Melanie said...

I'm so glad you found us! Welcome to the blogging world :-) I can't believe how big she is (and how tiny you are, holy moly). Love the pics, salsa eating, daddy time, open mouth kiss, that swimsuit is darling... keep the pics comin. We can't wait to see you guys. ps you're not allowed to look that hot with curlers in your hair! What the heck?

Rachel B said...

Andi, I made your rice tonight...sooooooo good! Thanks for adding your recipe!!!! LOve you!!!