Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Little Guppy




Last Saturday I took Eva to an Aqua Tots class. It's not really a swim class, more of a mommy and me play group. Eva and I went for two months last winter and even ended up in the paper when they did an article on the class. It's lots of fun and Eva loves it. We mostly sing songs, play with water toys, teach them to kick their legs in the water and even dunk them. Thats my favorite part, Eva has the funniest look of surprise on her face when she gets dunked. But of all the fun toys and games we play Eva's favorite part is the last 10 minutes when we have free time and Eva just likes to go up and down the pool steps. It's so funny how their little minds work. Just like when you buy your kid a new toy and all they want to do is play with the box it came in. Anyways it's still a lot of fun and Eva is the cutest little guppy.

3 comments:

Rachel B said...

Andi, I love reading your blog. It is so fun and cute and little Eva is so darling. You really have a way explaining things in such a happy way that I am always smiling and thinking how cute you are. And oh how would it be to look like that in a two piece...

Amber said...

Hot mamma:) I love Evas swimsuit...too cute!

Dave said...

My little mermaids! Under the sea. Can't wait until summer, should have fun in the pool. Love Papi