Monday, April 7, 2008

Our Little Family


My family has been been hounding me to start a blog so I decided I better jump on the band wagon. So here we are. Greg is in his last semester of school, Cadet Commander of the ROTC, working part time and in the National Guard so that doesn't leave much time for Eva and I right now. But that's ok because we have lots of fun together and when Daddy is home it's just all that much better. Greg and I recently went to his Military Ball where I sang the National Anthem. Greg's Family came too so we had lots of fun.

3 comments:

Rachel B said...

Andrea, I am so proud of you for starting a blog! You look so beautiful, and I am glad that you had the chance to sing agian. You definately should keep that talent going. Gerg looks so good in his uniform....there really is something about guys in uniforms. Let him know how grateful we are for people like him who are willing to stand up for our country and protect freedom for everyone. Can't wait to see some pictures of Eva!!!
Love you!!!

Amber said...

Hey--cute,cute,cute! Love the layout. Can't wait to see more.

Shelli said...

I love you all, what a sweet little family!!!