Friday, April 18, 2008

Eva can stack!


Ok so i know that my life revolves around Eva so sorry that thats all i talk about. Anyways at Eva's 15 month Doctors visit that Doctor asked it she was stacking things yet? I said "No, but she likes putting things in things." He didn't seem to care and praised me on how good Eva was doing but i felt a little bad that she wasn't stacking blocks yet. I know thats like so stupid....it just bothered me. So just a few days ago Eva was playing with her blocks and look what she did all by herself! I guess she's a stacker now. I can't believe that this is was my life has come to. Getting excited over my Daughter stacking blocks. But still I'm so proud of my little girl. GO EVA!

3 comments:

Ryan and Julianne said...

Hey, stacking is a big deal, you should be proud! And, I was thinking today about that picture of Eva licking the salsa jar...she is one tough girl! And a stinking cutie patootie.

Rachel B said...

Andi, you understand what matters the most. Every accomplishment is so precious. I feel sorry for the mom's who dont relish in those little moments. You are doing everything right!

Amber said...

I think she's the cutest little stacker that I've ever seen! And don't feel bad- Nathan dominates my blog. How can we not write about our kids when they are our life? Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!!!!