Friday, April 18, 2008

Grandma comes to visit!


Eva got to spend some time with her Grandma Shelli over the weekend and she loved it! Grandma was helping Eva go down the slide and i think she was a little too interested in that than stopping to look at the camera. It was so nice to see my mom and to let Eva see that she has more than one Grandma....not that Grandma Sheri isn't wonderful but it was just fun to have some bonding time. Eva and i will be out to MI this summer so it will be fun to let her be with her Grandma and Poppie. It's sad that we don't live close enough to see each other more often, but at least when we do see each other it makes it all that much better. I'm so glad i got to see you Mom. LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

That picture turned out cute. Dad saw it and said, "what is she on, a mouth?" I guess if you look at the picture it does look like Eva is sitting on a tongue and the sides are teeth. Funny. I am happy I got to visit with you all for that short time. I love you.