Friday, May 9, 2008

Been a long time comin'!

Well Greg has finished school with a bachelors in Geology, and boy has it been a long road. So let me give you a little glimpse into what this last semester (consisting of 25 credits) has been like. There were many long days of homework with no end in sight. Which led to many late nights where I would go to bed alone and wake up to Greg coming in around 4 or 5 in the morning.

Which resulted in Greg trying to play catch up the next day. Poor little husband.


Not only does he now have a bachelors but he is also commissioning as a Lieutenant in the National Guard. Which is wonderful but also kept him busy this semester.

I can't believe that after so many years we are finally getting past this college part of life. I am so proud of my husband and all the hard work and dedication he has put into school in order improve our lives. I couldn't ask for a better husband and I love our little family. Greg you did it! I just can't say it enough, I love you and I'm so proud of you.

We both are.

8 comments:

Ryan and Julianne said...

Whoohoo! Congrats congrats!

John and Melanie said...

Congratulations! 25 credits what the heck! That is amazing. The picture with Eva and Greg in his uniform is amazing. Andrea you are beautiful!

Rachel B said...

Wow Andi, what an accomplishment for both of you! Congratulations! What a relief to be done! I also love the picture of Greg and Eva when he is in uniform. What a guy! He is a real Hero! ANd he is very lucky to have you in his life. I am very happy for all of you! Love all of the pictures. I hope you all take some time to celebrate! If you ever are down this way, I would love to take Eva so you guys could go see IRON MAN! But I know 300 miles is a long way to come for a movie...

Dave said...

Great job, congratulations Greg, I mean "Sir". Believe me, I know that was hard but it sure feels good to be done. You have a beautiful family there young man. Keep up the good work. We are all proud of you. Love those girls. Enjoy you school trip in June and hopefully it won't be to long before with all see each other again. In the mean time we look forward to having the Andrea and Eva in June. Take care and good luck on your trip. Love Dave

Shelli said...

Oh I am so proud too!! I think of when you two got married and had so much ahead of you, but neither one of you gave up and you loved and suported each other through it all. What a wonderful accomplishment. What a darling little family. Congratulations!!!

Shelli said...

Oh yeah, I love the kiss picture, how sweet!!!

Amber said...

Congrats Greg!!!! I'm so glad to have you in our family. As Cameron always jokes you are the favorite son in law, but I think you deserve that name. :) Good luck with everything this summer. Ann and Eva will miss you!

Tom & Michelle said...

congrats greg!!! we are so happy for you! I love having you in our family. you add to it. :) Tom says so too!