Friday, July 11, 2008

Pregnancy Tag

My Aunt Rachel sent me this in an email so now I'm tagging all the other Pregnant girls that read my blog. I know there are a few of you out there.....so don't keep me waiting.

5 Things that make my stomach turn.....
1.) morning sickness or make that all day sickness
2.) hot dogs
3.) brushing my teeth
4.) plain chocolate
5.) Eva's stinky diapers

5 Things I Absolutely Love/Crave.....
Now I have to warn you that this first one may gross some of you out!
1.) Tuna sub from Subway
2.) cheese burgers
3.) fruit
4.) Cheetos
5.) Liquids, like water, pop, Gatorade

5 Things I worry about....
1.) having to go on bed rest
2.) weight
3.) babies health
4.) how the c-section will go
5.) getting really bad heart burn again

5 Things I Am Excited About....
1.) Finding out the sex
2.) holding my new baby
3.) Decorating Eva's new room
4.) feeling and baby move
5.) Moving into a larger place!

5 Names that I love...
1.) Gavin (Greg hates this name)
2.) Beck (Greg's pick....I'm still on the fence)
3.) Olivia
4.) ?
5.) We are waiting to find out the sex before we really start thinking about names

If You Don't Know What You Are Having, What Do You Hope It Is....
I have different reasons for wanting both. I want a girl because then Eva will have a sister. I won't have to change the nursery, just Eva's new room. And I won't really have to buy any new cloths. I also want a boy so Greg will have a son, and we will have one of each. Which would be perfect, plus I hear that boys are easier as babies. So I guess we will just have to wait and see. Either way we will be happy.

5 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

That was a cute little survey. Hey would you do me a favor?? Do you have Jacki T's email address? She commented on my blog a while ago and I would like to check hers out but I need to be an invited reader. I have no idea how to get a hold of her. Anyway thanks!

The Bartschi's said...

I love this survey, I love hearing about the different things that people go through with each pregnancy, and I get to know you better!! Are you craving chocolate milk with your tuna subway sandwich.

Mandie said...

I am so excited for you, we had no idea! You are only 4 weeks behind me and now our little ones can play together! Will they be 2nd cousins? I'm not sure how that works, but we're happy for you!

Rachel B said...

I am so sorry to hear that the thought of chocolate makes you feel sick:(. I love the name Olivia! Have you read the cute book? If I had ever had a girl, I would love to hav named her Olivia!

As for boys...I have never had a girl, but I have heard that boys are more challenging physically, but not as much emotionally. I can't compare reliably because boys are all I know, but I can testify that boys love their mommies, and they can really wear a mommy out...but it's worth every minuet!

either way, your are such a cute mom, and I am so happy that Eva will have a baby brother or sister!

John and Melanie said...

Seriously! We are sooooo excited for you. I heard from my mom after the reunion. I almost didn't tell Melanie cause she was so sad our kids won't be as close this time. You guys are amazing. Good luck with Greg's commissioning (that is probably not a verb). We hope to see you in August when we come to Idaho.