Sunday, July 6, 2008

12 Weeks....

Well I'm happy to announce that I'm 12 weeks pregnant! Greg and I decided that since he was done with school it was time to add another sweet little baby to our family, a boy this time (says Greg). Everything has been going well, to my relief I haven't had to go on bed rest this time! But I have been really, really sick so I'm not sure whats worse, bed rest or puking......it's a toss up. So I though I should post a picture of me at 12 weeks before I start getting big. I already have a small pooch but I've been told that's normal with baby #2. You just start to show a little sooner, but thats ok. We are so excited to have a new baby this January.


9 comments:

Rachel B said...

ANdi, You are the most GORGEOUS 12 wk. pregnant person I have EVER seen!!! I am so happy for you! ANd Aunt Wendy always told me that the sicker you are, the better it is for the baby! SO just try to think about that the next time you are throwing up!

xooxoxoxoxoxoxo

Natalie and Brad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Julianne said...

YAYAYAYAY!! I'm so excited for you.

And, I'm sorry --- you said you're TWELVE weeks along in that picture???? I was like in size XXL by the time I was 12 weeks! You're looking G-O-O-D!!

Sorry you're so sick...maybe you're having twins...??? (hehehe)

Ty and Jenn said...

Yes so that is what I look like on a normal day and I am not prego. Congrats I hope you are having a boy.

Shelli said...

Oh my goodness, you are going to make people very jealous, showing your pretty little brown tummy!! You know I am happy for you all, Eva will be a great big sister!!

John and Melanie said...

I'm so excited for you guys, but so so so so sad our 2nd babies won't be 2 weeks apart :-( We can't wait to see what it is! (little boys are the best) Love you guys. PS we'll be in Burley Aug. 10-16th. We'd love to see you if you're around. PS Sorry you're so sick, but if it helps... You are one hot momma :-)

Amber said...

Ummmm FYI that is NOT a Pooch! Congrats....we're excited for you guys.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! And ya that doesn't classify as a pooch yet ;) I stumbled onto your blog and I'm glad I did! Anyway glad your hubby is home again too.

The Bartschi's said...

I found your blog on one of the many blogging pages. Congrats to you and Greg!!
Rachelle Bartschi
our blog is private so if you would like to check it out let me know at kandrbartschi@msn.com