Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I just had my 27th Birthday on March 31st! Greg likes to tease me that now I am on the dark side of 30. But to me I still feel like a teenager. Actually just the other day my best friend Natalie and I were talking about how we look the same now as we did in high school.....well at least we think we do :) But besides the fact that I am getting older it was a pretty good day. Greg and the girls got me a cake which Greg insisted on having exactly 27 candles.


I think we almost set off the smoke alarms with all those candles.

Greg also got me a very sweet and thoughtful gift. When I opened the envelope I started to cry. Big surprise right? I don't know how well you can read it but it is a girls day out pass for me. He wanted me to go shopping and out to lunch with my girl friends. He wanted me to take my time, be gone as long and I would like and to not worry about him the girls. It was such a sweet gift and exactly what any stay at home Mom would love.


So thank you my sweet hubby! I really had a nice day. And it was great to go out and buy all the cloths and accessories that help keep me looking like I'm still 18 ;)

3 comments:

Tyson and Tahnee said...

We all can't look pretty and skinny like you Andrea! You are a hot momma!!Im just looking older and older and heavier everyday. Glad you had a good birthday..

Shelli said...

I am glad you had a good day, but I dont think you look as good as you did when you were 18, actually you look better....what a beautiful young mother and wife you are. And that was so sweet of Greg. Love you.

Tom & Michelle said...

Im glad you had a good day and that Greg is so sweet to you!