Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cute Girls

Here are just a few pictures that I think are cute and wanted to share. Here is Eva eating ribs!

I didn't think she would like them because she can be a picky eater but I guess I was wrong.

Eva has also been trying to give up naps lately. She is 3 so I feel like I have had a good run but when I let her stay up this is what tends to happen.



I don't think there is a better sight then one of a sleeping child.


And I can't forget about little Layla. K so maybe there is something better than the sight of a sleeping child.....if there is it would be a fat baby with no shirt on. Hmmmm it's a close one.


6 comments:

Natalie said...

I love chubby babies...and Layla is the chubbiest. Russ is here looking at your blog with me. He asked, "Who is that girl(about eva)." I told him it is his future wife!

Rachel B said...

Cute Girls is the perfect title for the post. But the tu-tu picture is my favorite...if I had to chose one...but Eva sleeing is definately a beautiful sight too!!!

Tom & Michelle said...

Well when it really comes down to it, Im sure you love the quite and peace when Eva is sleeping.. lol but I love the chubby shots too.

Furniss Family said...

Oh my goodness I totally agree, I love watching babies sleep too:) You're girls are so darling and growing so fast.

Amber said...

Yummy, I want some ribs. Can you tell I'm hungry right now? :) So cute and I love no shirts. After dinner Ryan usually is down to just his diaper. As you can see from my last few posts. haha

Valerie said...

I love the tutu pictures, it makes me almost want a girl, just to dress her up!!
Your girl's are going to be be little models-Greg is going to be fighting the boys off :) So cute!