Saturday, April 10, 2010

Eva's New Bedroom

I have wanted to redo Eva's bedroom for a while now. So I set out shopping online and in stores to find just want I had envisioned in my mind. And after a month or so I got it all put together. I just love how it turned out. Greg and I decided on Bunk beds because one day the girls will probably share a room and this way we already have Layla's bed too.


I love the bedding. I wanted something just sweet and pretty. Which was very hard to find because right now most girl bedding has Characters on it like Tinkerbell, Hanna Montana etc. Or is more of a punk theme like Pink & Black, our hot pink, green and yellow with big flowers and swirls on it. You get the idea. But finally I found this online. I think it goes perfect with the furniture.


This is her dresser with her bow board on the wall. Eva and Layla wear flowers in their hair everyday so they have lots. This is a great way to keep them all organized.



Here is a close up of the detail on the drawers.

And here are the decorations I have on the walls.





I just love Eva's room although I feel that these pictures don't show just how pretty the furniture really is but oh well. It really is beautiful, prefect for a little princes.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I LOVE IT!

Tom & Michelle said...

I love her bedroom, Its more put together than mine! lol I love it so much!!!

Amy said...

Love the room!

I'm curious to know where you found your bunk beds and bed spread? I'm such a fan of potterybarnkids, but they can be SO expensive. Eva's room looks like it would come right out of their catalog.

And I'll admit I have your blog listed in my blog list. If you want an invite to my private blog, let me know. (you know, to be fair) :) just email me, if you do: amysuerbug [@] hotmail [dot] com

Shelli said...

I love it too, so feminine and perfect for your darling girls. You always do great with the decorating!