Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

So what was the best about Easter this year? Was it that we got to spend time with Amber and her family? And giving Easter baskets to all these cute kids? No.........


Was it helping Eva and Nathan color Easter eggs? No.....................


Was it having Greg and Cameron hide all the Easter eggs in the back yard.
And helping the kids go on an Easter egg hunt? No................



Was it just spending time with my beautiful sister and my own sweet family?



Nope, but close........

So what was the best part about this Easter? It was this little video clip Greg got of Eva and Nathan. I just can't help but smile and laugh every time I see it. Happy Easter everyone.




5 comments:

Shelli said...

OH, that is so funny and so cute... I love how Eva takes control of those kisses and how Nathan goes along with it at first, but, enough is enough!!! Thanks for the laugh. They are the cutest kids ever!

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Oh, my gosh that is hilarious! You better watch out, she will be kissing all the boys at school. I love it

Ty and Jenn said...

Too cute! I love it! ALready making out.

Tom & Michelle said...

Well I wish I could have been there, I get the shaft so much! lol oh well. :) both you and Amber are just such pretty little mommies and I love my little nieces and nephews, kisses and all. so cute!

Natalie said...

What a fun Easter and Birthday! Greg is such a great husband. I have the same shirt (the white downeast)except mine is pink and you look way better in it than me!