Sunday, November 1, 2009

A little of This and A little of That

I'm a little behind on my blogging so I'm putting it all in this one post. So here we go.
A few weeks ago we finally took a trip to Utah to visit Amber. The last time Eva and Nathan saw each other was before we moved to Oklahoma so they were very excited to be reunited. And I was excited to see my sis too. It was fun but Eva ended up getting the flu the second night we were there so it wasn't all fun and games. But before she got sick I did get some cute pictures of the kids. Here is Layla and Ryan playing at Aunt Rachel's house.


Eva and Nathan just hanging around.

And here they are all snuggled up together watching a movie.

All four kids in the tub. Amber and I were having a hard time getting them all to look at the camera and then all at once I saw all four faces! So I snapped the picture.

I turned around to see what brilliant idea Amber had to get all the kids attention and this is what I found. Hey whatever works right?


Last week the leaves started to fall in our front yard so I put the girls in there cute little hats and took some pictures.






Then it was Halloween. We actually did a lot of fun activities this year. We went to Boo at the Zoo where Eva and Layla got to dress up and do crafts and go through a haunted tree house. We went to story time at the Library where all the kids got to go trick or treating in the library and hear Halloween stories. Then we went to the trunk or treat at our ward Halloween party. So the girls got to dress up 3 times this year. Eva was Bell from Beauty and the Beast.


And Layla was a little bear.






So it was a good Halloween and I think I've eaten more of Eva's Halloween candy than she has but isn't that my right as the Mom? :)

6 comments:

Mandie said...

I love those pictures of Layla dressed up. She looks like she enjoyed being a bear! Those hats are really cute too, I need to get one for Makaya!

Amber said...

Cute, cute pics! I had to relaugh again over the bathtub/hairspray ears pic. We had so much fun! And I love the girls cute costumes. We'll come see you and bring Bailey with us soon.

Rachel B said...

So cute. I love those little girls. I wish I lived closer so they would love me too!!!! Oh well. It is so nice to still be able to see their cute pictures and know how they are doing.

Tom & Michelle said...

I love the bathtub picture, Eva looks like a little mermaid. :) And Nathan and Eva look so sweet all cuddled up in the blanket together. Such sweet kids. I miss you all!!!

Shelli said...

I love the little knit caps, they are adorable. Such beautiful babies!

Lee and Valerie Gunther said...

Your girls are gorgeous! I love the little hats.