Sunday, November 15, 2009

Military Ball

Last Friday Greg and I went to the Military Ball here in Pocatello. We have been to quite a few over the years and I really enjoy going to them. There is dinner and a presentation with a guest speaker, usually a General. Followed by dancing. Here we are all dressed up ready to go.




This is the third time that I have sung the National Anthem for the ROTC and this time my Mom asked Greg to video tape it. For some reason Greg couldn't it in focus but the sound is fine. So Mom this is for you.


9 comments:

Shelli said...

I love it....Thank you so much for posting that for me. You sounded beautiful, your voice has such a warm quality to it. And of course you looked beautiful too! "That's my daughter!" Now I'm going to listen to it again :).

Ty and Jenn said...

Great job! You look beautiful and your voice is amazingly beautiful also. I only wish I could sing half as good as that.

Rachel B said...

Andi: The complete package and more!!! Love the song, the dress, the voice...everything!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Tom & Michelle said...

I havent heard you sing in so long!!!! I loved it you did so good!!!!! It brought back memories of you singing all over the house. You looked so pretty by the way. And what else is new I cried. lol

The Larsons said...

Andrea!! You have a great voice I had no idea!! You look beautiful by the way!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I didn't know you could sing! You sound wonderful!! Great job!

Kendall and Melissa said...

I haven't heard you sing in years!! Beautiful! It's so fun to have a good reason to get dressed up. Once you get married you don't have prom anymore, but so fun!

Jen said...

You sing beautifully!! You guys look great, glad you had a fun night out :)

Amber said...

I haven't heard you sing in forever. You have a beautiful voice to match everything else. I was waiting to hear some screaming an applause for you!
Good job Ann. :)