Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our new House

I just wanted to post some pictures of the house that we are renting in Pocatello. Yes, we are still renting for now while we are waiting to see whether or not Greg will be deployed next year. It's a 3 bedroom 2 bath and is an older home but it's really cute and I loved the fenced in backyard that included a swing set and a garden. So here it is.


This is one of the walls in the living room.

Kitchen

Dinning room

China Hutch


Upstairs bathroom/the girls bathroom


Eva's bedroom

Layla's bedroom


Downstairs bathroom/our bathroom

This is the desk Greg made. We have it down in the family room.

Family room

Family room with some of the new decorations I bought.




So that's most of the house. We are getting a coach and love seat for the living room and bedroom furniture for our room soon and then I will post more.

9 comments:

Audrey said...

Congrats on having a home even if it is just to rent. I love how you decorate. You have a great eye for that type of detail.

Natalie said...

SOOO Cute! I love the house. You are so lucky to be in such a great house. I love the way you decorate. You should come and help me decorate.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was nice and uplifting during this ordeal. I think I am finally getting over it.

Ty and Jenn said...

Looks great! You found a good rental. I am glad you have the extra room and yard for the girls!

Julianne said...

Ok, I love it! You could make a shack look inviting and cozy, though, so that's no suprise that it looks great. Congrats on the swing and backyard...I'm so very jealous. That is my absolute requirement the second we leave dental school. We can live in a barn, but it better have backyard!

Tom & Michelle said...

I pretty much hate you lol.. Why is it that you can take the most random objects and a older house and make it look like something out of a pottery barn catalog??? Thats really not fair.:) You have such a gift for that Andi! I love it! Your China hutch is soooooo pretty and I really like the new kitchen table. Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Its a really cute home. I love your decorating.. So, what weekend are you guys free? I would love to come and see it and maybe catch some dinner.

Rachel B said...

yeah, you could pretty much do that professionally. I would pay for a consultation. I love you Andi. Everything you touch is beautiful. I want to live there...

Furniss Family said...

Looks like a fun place :) You have it decorated so cute already! Hope you guys are doing great.

Amber said...

Cute Ann...the shelves are really cute. Everything looks good like always. :) Can't wait to come and see it in person! Luv ya sista.