Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love my sisters.

With Greg being gone my wonderful sisters have taken time out of their own busy lives to visit me. First Michelle came out from Michigan and spent a long weekend. We really had a good time and even had some good laughs at our old inside jokes we haven't talked about for years. She was a great help with the kids which rejuvenated me to tackle the task that is being a mommy, so thanks Michelle.
Before she went back home we went down to Amber's for a night. It was really fun to have all 3 of us together again. Sadly that doesn't happen often but at least we all got to hang out for one night. And yes my hair is really short. I don't like it, the girl cut it way shorter than I wanted it. But I guess I just have to wait for it to grow back out and that's that about that.

About a week later Amber decided to come and stay with me for a few days.( I guess she just couldn't get enough of me. j/k Am) it was really nice to have more company. We took the kids out a few times to play at different kid friendly places and at night we were able to relax and watch a few chick flicks.
Eva and Nathan play really good for the most part. But with Eva being in her terrible twos she was a little mean to poor Nathan. This was one of the times that they were playing nicely. They really are cute together.


And we can't forget about this little ones. They are both so sweet. Amber and I both just love having these little, chunky babies!

We have affectionately started calling them a few different pet names which you must say in a cute baby voice to get the right affect Like Mr. Mr. and sister, sister or Princess Hamstine and Prince Hamstine the 2nd.


It was so nice to have time with both my wonderful sisters. I love you guys so much. Thank you for all your support right now and for coming out to visit. But I guess now it just goes back to me and my girls. With the reading books, playing games, timeouts, making food, bathing, nursing, tucking in, crying(me & the girls) cuddling, singing, cleaning and tantrums, can I handle it? Bring it on. :)


9 comments:

Ty and Jenn said...

That is so fun when family visits. I love your hair short! It looks very flattering. I wish I lived close because I would be all about watching chick flicks. PLus Eva and Luke could duel it out since he is right in the thick of his tornado twos and sassy no's.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

What great sisters you have!! That is awesome! Sounds like you had a good time and are now rejuvinated to tackle single-motherhood! I hope the time flies for you and the weather warms up!! Everything is much more depressing when it is cold and wet outside!

Rachel B said...

That is such a good post! sisters are the best thing in the world! I love that you are all so close, and always will be. And all of your kids will be such good friends too! It is just perfect. And by the way...Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Amber said...

Hey Ann- Give that "sister sister" a kiss for me, and little or I mean "big" Eva too. It was fun to hang out and nurse together (I'm trying to think of what else we did...). We had fun. I loved reading your post. Theres nothing like a sister. I love you and Mickalick too.

Tom & Michelle said...

Andi I am so glad that I was able to come out and stay with you. I love you so much and those wseet little girls. I miss you already. It sucks so bad that the 3 of us live so far away from eachother. You and Am are my best friends. I love you both and miss ya... already ready already?

Shelli said...

Andi: You definitely can handle it!! I am so proud of you for the great mommie you are, and I'm so proud and thankful that I am the mom of 3 beautiful, good, smart, capable women!! Love you all, and I love the pictures, the cute nicknames made me laugh. I did say them in a baby voice!!

Furniss Family said...

It's so much fun to hang out with your sisters, I just love it too. I totally understand about the inside jokes and stuff too. Looks like you had a ton of fun. I can't believe how big your girls are getting all the time. I say this all the time, but they grow up too fast. Hope you are doing great! Take care!

ashycam said...

that must have been so awesome to have your sisters visit. I miss having my sisters come visit every so often. I miss them so much

Rachel B said...

One of the best things about blogs is reading the comments. I just am so grateful that I come from a family that is so emotional and loving, and I feel it when I read our comments to eachother. We are very lucky to have such a great family! I wonder if other people gag when they read it and question the sincerity of it all because it really is very sweet...but we understand, and it is for real! I love my family!