Monday, March 2, 2009

Layla's Blessing

This past Sunday was Layla's blessing. It turned out to be a very nice day with friends and family. I even had some of my family travel up to celebrate the day. Thanks Amber and Aunt Rachel. It really meant a lot to me to have you guys and your families there too. After church we had lunch with lots of good food which is so important to a nursing Mom. I'm sure anyone who has ever nursed knows what I'm talking about. You just get so hungry! So anyways it was nice to eat and visit with everyone. And here are some pictures from Sunday. Eva is such a good big sister and just adores little Layla.

Layla looked so beautiful in her dress. I am to admit that I love having little girls! It is so fun to dress them up. Doesn't she just look so peaceful?


Layla was so good all day. Eva cried through her blessing so it was nice when Layla just slept through the whole thing.

Greg is such a good Daddy and gave little Layla a sweet blessing. He loves his little girls so much.
And we love him too.

11 comments:

LCLAA said...

I'm glad everything went well and am sorry your mom and I couldn't be there to share that with you all. We love you and miss you. I'm glad your aunt Rachel and Amber could be there for you. You have such a sweet family. We love you.

LCLAA said...

Sorry, I'm in LCLAA mode. I was posting on that site and didn't switch over. Love you, dad.

Ty and Jenn said...

I am glad the blessing went well. That is the part I always get nervous for even though all I have to do is sit and listen. Your girls are beautiful!

Julianne said...

Uh, hello Baby Layla, a.k.a. Eva/Andrea-Lookalike. Holy cow she is so beautiful. AHH, I wish we were there to come see you guys! Congrats on the baby blessing. Can you believe that you have TWO?

Shelli said...

Oh I wish I could of been there. I love the pictures, Layla looks so pretty, and Eva looks like such a sweet big sister. You truly are blessed.

Rachel B said...

Such a beautiful family!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh how sweet! I think Layla looks a lot like Eva in that sleeping pic! So precious!!

Furniss Family said...

What a neat day!! Layla looks so cute in her blessing dress. Hope you are doing good! Take care

ashycam said...

How sweet. Layla is such a doll. She is beautiful. Glad everything went well.

Lee and Valerie Gunther said...

The girls look so pretty in their dresses, glad it went well. How is it having two instead of one?

Tyson and Tahnee said...

We always have so much fun when we come up.. Tyson already misses Greg. It will probably be another few months before we see you again. Good thing for blogs!