Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

For Easter this year Eva, Layla and I went to Burley and spent it with Greg's family. On Saturday I decorated eggs with Eva. She really liked dipping all the eggs but most of her eggs turned out an ugly green/brown color because she insisted on dipping them in all the colors. But at least she had fun right?

Sunday morning Eva and Layla put on there little Easter dresses for church and they looked so cute. I love having girls for stuff like this.


Look at that sweet little face.


After church we let Eva and her cousin Deegan go on a little Easter egg hunt. It was really fun because this is the first year Eva has been old enough to really understand the concept of an egg hunt and she loved running around outside finding all the eggs.

After the hunt I gave her an Easter basket which she loved. I think Easter was about as good as Christmas in her eyes.

What a cute little bunny.

It was a pretty good day, I just wish Greg could of been there too. Although he will be home in about 2 weeks and I can't wait to see him.

7 comments:

Rachel B said...

Oh Andi, I just love everything about this post. The girls look so darling in their dresses, and Eva is so excited and happy to be having Easter! I love seeing your sweet little girls!!!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Great post!! The girls are adorable!!! I agree it is great when they understand the egg hunts and stuff!

Amber said...

I want to bite little Laylas cheeks! So cute. I like Evas bunny ears too. I'm glad you had a good Easter, but you were VERY missed at dinner. You know the story. :) Anyways looking forward to seeing you next week.

Shelli said...

Darling little girls!! That one of Layla is so cute... and I love the little brown and pink dress on Eva. I'm glad you all had a good easter day.

Ty and Jenn said...

What sweet little girls. I love their Easter dresses and I am glad you were able to visit with family even though Greg was not there to join you. I wish I had taken pictures for Easter but I really didn't.

Trista said...

Layla is so cute! I haven't been on the internet in forever because it hasn't been working up here since March! I'm glad she's so wonderfully chunky! So CUTE!
Eva looks like she loves her little sister! She's getting so big!

Furniss Family said...

SO cute Andrea, your girls are adorable! Looks like you had a fun Easter. I am going to be in town May 8th and May 9th and may be getting together with some others with the old awesome Ridge Crest Ward. I would love to see ya, I don't think I have your number for some reason, so I will try to
get it and call you even. If you get this my number is 208-760-9713. Hope all is well :)