Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged Again

I was tagged to post the 4th picture I have on my computer. I was scared that it was going to be some scary picture of me and Eva when she was born, but I lucked out. The first digital pictures we got on this computer were from my older sister Amber who had her son Nathan about 8 months before I had Eva. This is a sweet picture of Amber's husband Cameron and their son Nathan. He is now 2 years old. Time sure does fly doesn't it? Still what a nice little trip down memory lane. I love this picture it is so innocent. Cameron what a sweet daddy you are.

I tag Amber, Michelle, Rachel and Mom.

5 comments:

Tom & Michelle said...

I dont really get what excatly I need to post? the first picture on my computer? help...

Greg & Andrea said...

It's the 4th picture you have in your computer library.

Shelli said...

That is one of my very favorite pictures. Little tiny Nathan, your right about how time flies!!!

Rachel B said...

Such a cute and sweet picture. It is fun to go back and look at all of those memories.

Amber said...

I love that picture to! At first I was like, um am I on the right blog??? :)