Friday, August 1, 2008

Losing contact with the outside world!

Out of no where today Greg and my cell phone just stopped working. We still have power but every time we try to make a call or someone tries to call us the calls get dropped almost instantly. It's pretty frustrating because we don't have a land line so we kinda have no way (other than the computer) to get a hold of people. And I have to say sorry to my Aunt Rachel whom I was on the phone with when this happened. I really would call you back if I could. I'm guessing it's not our phones but the company because Greg and I have different phones so it's weird that they would both start dropping calls at the same time. Anyways i just thought I would post this on the blog so if anyone tries to call me you now know that I'm not trying to avoid you. It's not me it's the phone. Hopefully we can get this fixed soon.

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

Andi, I know you were not trying to get rid of me...

But I wish I could have talked to you for longer!

Thanks for the zipcode!

Tom & Michelle said...

It stupid Tmobil! That happens to Tom and I all the time, we talked to tmobil and its the cell towers that are in the area they go out of commision and no one can make any calls in or out. Yea it sucks!