Sunday, August 17, 2008

5 months and counting.


Well today I start month number 5. Things are definitely getting better too. I'm not sick at all and even though I still get tired a lot I feel like my energy is returning. And as you can see my pooch is getting more.....poochier. I try telling Eva that there is a baby in mommy's tummy but I don't think she gets it yet. Now she points to her own stomach and says, "baby." But I think once my stomach starts to get really big she will figure out that something is going on. We get to find out what the baby is in just a few more weeks so I will let everyone know whether Eva will have a brother or a sister pretty soon. Does anyone what to make a guess?

11 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh aren't you so cute and tiny! You look great!! I guess BOY!

Tom & Michelle said...

I think GIRL.. just because thats the way its working for Amber.. 2 boys so you will have 2 girls :) And by the way your butt looks really cute.. that is now you do have a butt.

Tom & Michelle said...

Oh and by the way Im glad you can wear your same pants now at 5 months as your wearing in the picture of you when your only 12 weeks!

Audrey said...

I still say it's going to be a boy.

Greg & Andrea said...

Yes the pants still fit. But if you look at the other post you can tell that they are a lot more snug at 18 weeks than they were back at 12.

Julianne said...

YAYAYAY! You don't look any bigger than you did in the last picture you posted, like at 12 weeks! I think I was about your 9-month size when I was 5 months along! Gah!

Anyway -- I guess girl!! Ooooh, I'm so excited POST IMMEDIATELY when you find out!!

Glad you're feeling better and that Eva thinks she is pregnant, too. =)

Mandie said...

I'm guessing a girl just because I'm having a girl - so they can play together if we ever live in the same state or at family reunions! You are so cute and little I would never guess you're already 5 months, I'm excited for you!

Amber said...

Blah blah yes your pants still fit. Aren't you lucky? To bad we can't all be tiny forever....:) J/K and I think you're having a girl.

Rachel B said...

Amber still looks amazing everybody....And Andi...Wow...beautiful! And I guess girl!

Dave said...

All you girls are beautiful, just like your mom. I think you'll have another girl.

Shelli said...

I think another little girl too!But I bet she will have dark hair and dark eyes!! Can't wait to see her.