Sunday, May 1, 2011

Julia's Photo Shoot

I have never done infant pictures and the biggest reason is because c-sections are so hard to recover from. I think pictures are the last thing on my mind during that time. But again with this being my last baby I really wanted to get some taken and I have a good friend who does a great job. So exactly one week after JuJu bean was born I got them done, and I love them! I think the egg is my favorite but I still love them all. Thanks Melonie for doing such a great job!






Anyone for a cup of tea?




Glamor Shots!



I love her little feet!




Pretty in Pink.







I just had to get a picture of Julia with Daddy's dog tags on.

So that's my little sweet heart. I just love her.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Oh Andrea, she is such a beautiful little dollie pants. And I still just love love her name.

Greg said...

That's my girl.