Monday, April 25, 2011

Another Little Princess has Arrived!

Well as most of you already know I had another little girl! Julia Brooke was born April 18th at 11:05am. Weighing 6 lbs 12 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Everything went pretty well. I got really sick during my c-section which carried on for the rest of that day. Throwing up wasn't the funnest way to spend the first day with my daughter but at least it passed and other than that we are both doing great. She is healthy and so far a very good baby. So here she is, my beautiful little one.


Eva and Layla were so excited to meet her and have been the best big sisters. They love little Julia so much.



She is such a sweet little baby I just can't get enough of her!





My Dad with his 3 granddaughters.


My Mom is here for 10 days while I'm recovering. I am so thankful she is here to help out. I couldn't have done it with out her.


So we never got a boy but Greg and I are happy to have another little girl in our family and I can already tell she fits in perfectly.


I decided to add some Easter pictures on here too. I kinda felt like this Easter would be just a big blur with me trying to recover but it actually turned out to be a nice weekend. My parents and I colored eggs with the girls.




They also got Easter baskets and had an egg hunt. Eva was a good big sister and helped Layla find most of her eggs. They both had a lot of fun.



I had a good friend offer to take my girls to church for me on Sunday. Eva went so she was the only one in an Easter dress that day. But I can't wait until next Easter when all three of my girls can be in matching dresses.


So that's what we've been up to. A good Easter weekend and a brand new baby girl. Life is good :)

6 comments:

Shauna said...

So cute...I'm so glad both you and baby Julia are doing good. That always makes things easier! Glad you had a good Easter too.

Greg said...

It seems like you have the three cutest girls in the world.

Rachel B said...

Yes, she is a little princess, just like her sisters. I love the Easter pictures where you can see you and your Dad and Mom in the reflection of the glass door, and your mom just is looking at the girls with so much love. YOu have a BEAUTIFUL family! Love you!!!!!

Ryan and Julianne said...

Andrea and Greg! Congratulations! I LOVE the name, what a beautiful name and that baby is just DARLING. Seriously, you have such pretty little babies! She is adorable, and I hope you are feeling better and that little Julia is eating and sleeping well for you. Congrats on such a lovely family!

Oh - and Eva looks so grown up in her Easter dress!

Amy said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Tom & Michelle said...

Aww, little Ju Ju bean.. :) you look like your doing well and so do those sweet little girls, cant wait to see you all in 2 week!!!