Monday, December 6, 2010

When I see their face.....

I have heard this song before and I just thought," yeah nice love song, makes me miss my hubby." But the other day I was in the car with the girls and it came on again and I started thinking how this song could also be about them. They are just amazing little girls and when I see their face there really isn't ANYTHING I would change. I love them so much and think they are the most precious little people in my life. They are so sweet and loving to each other and can always make me laugh on even my worst days. So here are a few of their little sayings or conversations that they have had recently that makes me smile. And these are a few of the new outfits I got them complete with leg warmers. And I don't know where Eva comes up with these poses but I think it's pretty funny.

As Layla comes up to do a craft that Eva was doing. Eva: "Layla you're so predictable."


Eva: "Mom will you check on sister tonight to make sure her band aid stays on?" After Layla hit her head on the glider and was going to bed.



Eva: "Here Layla, here's your tooth brush."
Layla: "Thank you"
Eva: "You're welcome."



Layla tries to turn the page in Eva's coloring book while she is coloring.
Eva: "Layla! You should be ashamed of yourself!"


Eva: "Goodnight sister have sweet dreams."
Layla: "Night."


Layla: "I try. I try." Whenever she wants to do something or have a turn.


Layla: "More, More." After finishing her fruit by the foot in the car.
Eva: "You don't have anymore sister, It's all gone."
Layla: Starting to cry
Eva: "Here sister you can have the rest of mine."

Like I said I think I have some pretty sweet little girls.

7 comments:

Rachel B said...

They are the sweetest and cutest little girls everywhere and Derek has not stopped talking about Eva and the pillow pet party he is hoping to have with them on Christmas!!! and that song is perfect for them. They are such a blessing. Love them and you!

Shelli said...

Yes you do have some precious and sweet little girls, and I love them so much. And of course you are such a sweet daughter, and still precious to me. I love the pictures...they are both beautiful and always make me smile too.

Amber said...

I love the "You should be ashamed of yourself" comment. Too cute. I also would like a pair of legwarmers for myself. :)

Valerie said...

What cute girls, I love how Eva looks out for her little sister. I always wonder if Jack would be a good big brother. Thanks for sharing.

Tom & Michelle said...

What darling little girls! I cant believe how big they are! So pretty and sweet I cant wait to see them in a few weeks!

The Lane Family said...

Okay Andrea I have been following your blog for a long time. I do not know if you remember us Jim and Wendi Lane we are the ones who had the twins and I was put on bedrest. We also have a little boy Aidan.

Anyway I love your blog and living out here in Virginia around so many military families I have the BIGGEST respect for military wives and I think you do an amazing job!!

I loved this blog and it was so fun to see how sweet EVA is to her little sister and congrats on another one.

Due to where Jim works we have to have a private blog so if you want to check it out just send an email to wendelton@gmail.com with your e-mail address and I will give you access!!

Ty and Jenn said...

Yes they are sweet and super gorgeous. You are such a good mother!