Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Eva!

Well another year has gone by and my little Eva is now 4! I can't believe how big she is getting! This party was so fun because she was finally old enough to have a real kid party with all her friends and of course we wouldn't theme it anything other way than princess. I went a little crazy decorating everything Rapunzel from the new movie Tangled. But I had a lot of fun making the house look nice and girly.



Eva opening up all her presents. Lucky the boys that came didn't seem to mind all the pink :)


Eva and her best friend Halle.


Everyone ready for cake.




Right after we sung Happy Birthday these flowers were delivered to Eva from her sweet Daddy. He sure does love his big girl.


She had a really fun party and I'm so thankful for all our friends and family that were able to help make her day so special. Eva is getting so big but I can still think back to her as a little baby. She was a firecracker even back then...always keeping me on my toes. But what a beautiful, sweet girl she is turning out to be. I love her so much. Happy Birthday my butterfly.

5 comments:

Ty and Jenn said...

So cute! Happy birthday Eva! And yes I remember her being a little firecracker and her cute curly scrunched hair and sweater dress at church always made me want to have my own little girl one day.

Shauna said...

Love the decorations, very cute!

Rachel B said...

Cant wait to see you guys again!!!

Amber said...

Cute! Loved the cake. Oh I found part of her charm bracelet and 2 charms on my Christmas tree. We'll mail them.

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Eva! What a cutie. I still remember when I was your visiting teacher with Bridgett when you were pregnant with her. She was such a precious baby.