Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

This year for Halloween Me and the girls went to our ward Halloween trunk or treat. Thank goodness for all my good friends to make it a fun night even though Greg couldn't be here. These were my favorite costumes of the night. Shauna's hubby Adam went as Wolverine and Noel's hubby Brandon went as a girl. I was laughing so hard when Brandon walked in wearing a dress. He is a police officer and one of those guys that would never be caught doing something girly, yet there he was in a dress. That made my night.

Here are my sweet little girls. Eva was Snow White and Layla was Cindy Lou from How the Grinch stole Christmas.



Eva with her best friend Halle. The two cutest Snow Whites ever.


This picture cracks me up. I wanted to get one of Eva, Layla, Halle and Ethan but Ethan wanted to be right up front for a close up. He is such a cute little boy.


The girls had lots of fun and got way too much candy. Even Layla enjoyed it and would say "tweet tweet" for trick or treat as she went around to all the cars. So it was a pretty fun night. Now I just have to find someone to eat all this candy so i don't.



4 comments:

Rachel B said...

PRECIOUS!!! Snow White was beautiful and Cindy Lou...Oh My Goodness that is cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom & Michelle said...

I love those little girls, so pretty! cutest Cindy Lou hoo and a very pretty snow white. those darling girls look just like their beautiful mother.

Shelli said...

Yes...Eva makes the most beautiful blonde Snow White and Layla is absoloutely darling as Cindy Lou. Thanks for posting these pictures since i didn't get to see them in person.

Shauna said...

Yeah, Brandon cracked me up too! It was really fun, i'm glad the kids got to have such a good time together.