Monday, October 4, 2010

Eva the flower girl

A few weeks ago Eva was the flower girl in my friends wedding. It was very flattering that they wanted Eva to do it. Greg and I are actually friends with the Groom and had only met his fiance a couple of times but once they started planning the wedding they said they didn't have many little kids on either sides of their families and they thought Eva was so cute that she would make a beautiful flower girl. Of course I couldn't argue with that...what parent would? So I got her all dolled up and she was a perfect little flower girl.


This is Eva with the Bride and Bridesmaids doing a silly pose.


When she first started walking down the aisle she was looking kinda scared but then everyone started saying things like "awww....look how cute." Which Eva just loved so she put on this huge smile and started strutting her stuff down the aisle dropping the peddles as she went. I was so proud.


Eva with the Bride and Groom. I was bummed cause my camera ran out of batteries so I didn't get many more pictures of all of them together. But she was so good to take all those pictures and I was glad she had fun.






And of course I can't leave out little Layla bean. Her newest pass time is that she loves to color! She will just sit on the floor and color off and on all day. It's really cute and nice that she has something to keep her busy.


She's such a little ham.

4 comments:

Amy said...

She is precious!

Rosa said...

Eva looked so beautiful!! How fun!

Tom & Michelle said...

I just love them!!! Cant wait to see them soon!!!

Shelli said...

Oh that little Eva....she is sooo beautiful. And of course so is sweet Layla. So fun to watch them grow.