Friday, May 21, 2010

New Blog

So I started a new blog and I have been debating on whether or not I wanted to tell anyone. Funny right? Why start a blog if you don't want others to see it? I guess I just thought with Greg being deployed soon I have so many different feelings and emotions from day to day and I should be keeping a journal. Of course I find it so much easier and funnier to do it in the form of a blog. So I started an Army blog. It's going to be my thoughts and feelings on Greg being deployed and how it effect our little family during this next year. So don't feel obligated to read it or comment or follow it. But it is there if anyone wants to take a look from time to time. I have the link already on this blog under friends & family but here is the address aswell. www.dayinthelifeofanarmywife1.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Rachel B said...

I think that is a fabulous idea. And I agree completely that there is something about blogging that makes journaling much more interesting and fun. And you will definately want to remember those hard times, because when it is over, I don't think anything will ever be as hard. And it will be nice to get support from those who love you to help you get through. And it will give us all a glimpse into the dedication of military families and help all of us to understand the sacrifice that those who have chosen the military as a way of life are willing to make. Love you Andi. I love Greg too!

Rachel B said...

And I LOVE the title of your new blog. You are plenty creative. And an excellent writer and blogger too!

Rosa said...

This is a great idea! I can't wait to follow it. We need to get together again soon. I need to quit working so much so I can come hang out!

Shauna said...

I am really glad you did this! Great idea and I will look forward to reading :)

Shelli said...

I think it is a great idea too, and a great way to keep a journal of the whole experience. Time will go by quickly and your sweet hubby will be home, and you will be back in his arms once again. I know the Lord will bless and keep you both, and I am praying for the time to fly!!!!