Sunday, May 2, 2010

Andrea's Favorite things

Now I know that the most important things in life aren't things as the saying goes. And I feel like I always blog about what matters most to me which is my family but I thought it would be fun to do a different kind of post today. I wanted to share with you some of my other favorite things in life. Small little things that make me smile. So in no particular order here are just a few of my favorite things.

1. The laptop. I love to just sit and look at Facebook, blogs, Cragslist and my email. Especially if it is when the girls are watching yet another cartoon that I have seen a million times!



2. Long necklaces. I have quite a few now and I love to wear them, of course not all at once but I put a couple on so you could get the idea. Like how Eva always tries sneaking in the pictures?



3. Decorating. I love decorating my house. I just got these shelves a few weeks ago and put them above the T.V.



4. Flowers! I love flowers in the girls hair and flower head bands on me. Layla is showing off many of her and Eva's flowers in this picture but they usually only wear one or two.






5. Diet caffeine free Dr. Pepper. I know most of you are thinking "gross" but I love it! It taste just as good as regular Dr. Pepper and I can drink it in the evening without it keeping me up all night.



6. Inspirational quotes. I have a few sayings around my house that I love to read. They help me remember to stay positive.



7. My Chi flat iron. I have gone through a few flat irons through out the years and this one is by far the best! It works so good and my hair is left soft and smooth.



8. My bed. I just love getting into a nice made bed. My comforter is so big and fluffy and it's so nice to get buried under the covers.

So there you have it. Just a few of the things that make me smile on a daily bases.

4 comments:

Furniss Family said...

Love it!! Sometimes it is nice to have some things to make life more fun :) I agree with you on a lot of things, love decorating, love having my laptop with me if Linc is watching his shows, and love crawling into my fluffy bed. Hope you're doing great!

Rachel B said...

So cute! I love how Eva is in the first couple of shots too! She is so camera shy, isn't she???

Amber said...

Such cute posts! What's funny is that we have so many of the same favorite things...."sisters"

Valerie said...

Love it!! Especially The black head band! CUTE!