Saturday, May 8, 2010

11,002 Things to be miserable about :(

I have this booked called 11,002 things to be miserable about. And that is exactly what it is. It is just one be long list of everything that is bad in the world. Sounds strange and depressing right? Well it is actually the opposite. This book is hilarious! It is so fun to just flip to any page and read these statements that are so true and yet make you laugh when you think about it. So I will just list some of these sad but funny things to be miserable about.

Being poked by your bra's under wire
Anatomically correct children's toys
Women who put on makeup to go to the gym
Girls who's legs have a five o'clock shadow
Shirts that say "Hottie" in glittery letters
Hitler
Models
The orchestra that played as the Titanic went down
Your inner thighs
Running out of toilet paper
Pants that make you look fat
People who tell you that the pants that make you look fat don't make you look fat
People who go ahead and admit that the pants make you look fat
Being asked: "You and what army?"
Harpoons
Adult braces
Never outgrowing your baby fat
People who knock over the chessboard when they're losing
People who let their dogs lick their ice cream cones
Hairstyles in the 80's
Cute kids who know how much they can get away with
Ugly kids who know they can't get away with much
Older siblings telling you you're adopted (when it's not true)
Older siblings telling you you're adopted (when it IS true)
Knowing tomorrow will be just as terrible as today
Grandpas in speedos

I could go on and on. I just think this book is great and I know that some of these made you laugh too.

6 comments:

Rachel B said...

Oh man that does soud funny! I am going to have to pick up a copy!

Tom & Michelle said...

I want that book!! lol I liked the chess board one.:)

Furniss Family said...

Haha those are hilarious!! I admit though I do put some mascara and eyeliner on to go to gym. Don't want to scare people!!

Anonymous said...

Found your blog through Shamaes! I had fun this weekend! We should do more girl trips! We deserve it! Cute blog -- your girls are beautiful!

Rachel B said...

Andi, I love the title of your blog!!! I think it is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing!

Shelli said...

I just read the new title of your blog...."a hint of camo" that is funny and oh so true. Poor Greg...I think your Dad could relate. Love you.