Sunday, February 7, 2010

A new little Pretty.

I have been looking for some sort of entry way table ever since we moved into this house. Last week I finally found one. I went to this new craft/antique store here in Pocatello and I stumbled upon this little beauty.

I thought it had some real potential and for only $25 dollars I just couldn't pass it up. So I brought it home and stained it black to go with the rest of my decor.
This is how it turned out.










I especially loved the hardware that was already on it. Such a nice little vintage touch.


So I'm very proud of the way it turned out. Just another new little pretty thing to add to my house :)

11 comments:

Rachel B said...

I am so impressed! It is beautiful! I need some input the next time you are down this way about what you would use in some of my empty space. You are really good Andi. You could decorate professionally, I think!

Tom & Michelle said...

Thats so pretty!!!!way to make my pillows look like crap.lol

No really you have such a great talent for decor. When Tom and I move in a couple months your going to have to help me make my whatever look that good!!!!

Amber said...

I turned out really good. Looks cute and I love the lamp. I love lamp. :)

Mandie said...

Great job, I love it! I almost did that with an old toy box and a dresser (for the new baby) but I decided I don't have that much energy right now. Want to come to Columbus?

Ty and Jenn said...

Looks great! I always love coming across deals like that! You must also have great kids that don't pull things off lower tables because I could never leave breakables in reachable places. You are just all around amazing!

Greg & Andrea said...

haha Yeah Jenn I was a little worried at first about putting things like that in reach of tiny hands but my girls are really good about leaving stuff like that alone.

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Love it!

Shauna said...

Looks good! Glad you found something you liked there!

Shelli said...

You certainly have a decorators eye. Such talent!

Ryan and Julianne said...

So, I'm late on reading this, but VERY NICE job! That looks terrific. Isn't it wonderful to see something that has had better days and give it a new, fresh start? Nice work!

Jen said...

Look at you Mrs. Crafty!