Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Some People.....

So on the way home from the spray park today I decided to get Eva some McDonald's for lunch. After waiting in the slowest moving line possible lasting about 15 minutes (there were only 2 cars in front of me) here is the word for word conversation I had with the lady on the speaker. And mind you I'm already irritated from waiting for so long.
Me: "I'll have one chicken nugget happy meal with a chocolate milk."

Lady: "what kind of kids meal?"

Me: "chicken nugget."

Lady: "4 piece?"

Me: "yes."

Lady: "what did you want to drink with that?"

Me: "Chocolate milk." (starting to get a little snotty with my tone)

Lady: "anything else?"

Me: " Yes, a cheeseburger."

Lady: "Was that happy meal for a boy or girl?"

Me: (are you kidding me?) "girl."

Lady: "OK one hamburger?"

Me: "NO a CHEESE burger!"

Lady: "OK is that all?"

Me: "Yes." (finally)

Once I get home I see that I got one happy meal and one double cheese burger that is old and stale. Then I look at the recite to see if I was charged for a double instead of a single burger and I wasn't, but I was charged for a diet coke! Which I didn't order or receive. So I'm thinking first of all I'm not going back to that McDonald's again and second how smart do you have to be to take a fast food order? I'm thinking maybe Eva could get a job there? :)

6 comments:

Shelli said...

You make me laugh!!!!

Rachel B said...

LOL. Some people!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Wow, that is impressive. Do you think she had to TRY to be that dumb? Sometimes I wonder... I have a similar McD story, but I won't tell it here, just suffice to say I have to wonder sometimes.

Furniss Family said...

Wow, that is awful!!! It makes you wonder if some of those workers even understand english. Most of it, they are just not listening. That has happened to us before, it makes you soooo mad. Sorry!

Tom & Michelle said...

Yea put that girl to work! lol

Jen said...

Well maybe if your order wasn't so complex LOL! I often wonder about McD's employees as well! One day I waited for 20 minutes for them to understand I wanted 3, 4 piece chicken nugget happy meals...UGH!