Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rodeo

Friday night the Rodeo came to Lawton so we decided to go. It was pretty fun although I did feel a little out of place because I think I was the only girl there with out big hair and a big rhinestone belt but oh well. At the beginning of the Rodeo they had one person ride out to represent each state that was there to compete. Of course there was Idaho but so was the great ole state of Michigan! I felt so proud. :)


Eva really enjoyed all the loud music and watching all the animals. Being the little ham that she is she made friends with this old cowboy sitting next to us and she flirted with him the rest of the night.

Eva's new thing now is that every time I take a picture of her she has to take a picture of me. Thanks goodness we have digital cameras now or we would waste a lot of film. This time though she actually got me in the picture.

Both the girls did really well even though we didn't leave until around 10:00. I guess that's just the Idaho country roots in them. They were very happy and content staying up way past bedtime as long as it was at a Rodeo. :)

Giddy up!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Andrea!!!
How are you?? Your girls are sooo cute!!! I am so glad that you found Geoff and emailed him. It is good to see what you guys are up too. Where are you living and how are things going?!!
email me at geoffnbecky@hotmail.com

Kevin, Kendra, and family said...

Andrea-

Hey I have been thinking about you a ton and wondering if you have moved yet and sure enough you have!!! I hope that you are lovin' life out there. We are still in Pocy and really bad at updating our blog but I think about you often and miss ya!!!
Kendra

Rachel B said...

I love your pictures! You really are making the most of the time with your little ones by doing so many fun family things! And little Eva is becoming quite the photographer!

Shelli said...

Love the pictures, especially the one Eva took. :)

Amber said...

So cute. I love their little expressions, especially Laylas. So cute! Yeehaw.