Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Medicine Park

A few weeks ago we went to Medicine Park. It is a beautiful small town that on the weekends comes to life. A lot of people come out see all the little shops, eat at the cafe, walk on the trail along the waters edge, go swimming, feed the ducks and just enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery.

There are lots of pretty waterfalls.


And Eva loves to feed the ducks. There are also turtles and fish that Eva had fun looking at.



Me and little Layla. It was really hot that day which makes it hard to keep Layla cool and out of the sun. But she was a good sport and didn't complain.



And Little Eva just stopping to fix her shoe before she takes off on another run down the trail.



It was a really fun day but of course it wouldn't be complete without a quick stop for some fossil hunting.
Greg: "Look I think I found a dinosaur tooth!"
I love my husband. :)

9 comments:

Ryan and Julianne said...

Hehe, I chuckled at the "Look, I found a dinosaur tooth!" Don't you love weekends like those? Relaxing and the whole family together and little people are happy? Not so much fun with the heat and humidity, but I guess you take what you can get, eh? I love times like those. Good pictures, esp. the new one of your family at the top of your bloggie.

Natalie said...

What great pictures! You have such a cute family. It looks like you are enjoying OK. You will have to give me your Smores' recipes. If you move out here we can make tin foil dinners and smores together!

Rachel B said...

Wow, do you look tan! Love the new picture of you all together! I really hope you come to Utah!

Tom & Michelle said...

You guys look so cute together. Darling little family. That little Layla is getting so big! I love it. Your look really skinny too so thats good. And the hair also look good. So yeah!! miss you

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Great pics! Looks like fun!!

Furniss Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! Thanks for the comments on my blog, wish we lived closer and we could have ladies night out together too, that would be awesome. We should have done more of that stuff when we lived closer!

Shelli said...

I love the new family picture, and Eva is really tanned. So are you!
Like everyone has said... you are such a darling little family.

Ty and Jenn said...

That looks like fun. Did you all take a dip in the water after sweating so much? I die in the humidity without water and air conditioning. We find out on Monday!

Amber said...

Holy mexican girl! Tan, tan.:) You guys look really cute. I love the new fam. pic and background. We miss you.