Thursday, February 5, 2009

2 weeks Later

Well we have had Layla for a little over 2 weeks now and things are going great. So far she is such a good baby.(knock on wood) She never had her days and nights mixed up so from day one she has slept great at night and only wakes to eat. She is very content during the day which makes it really easy for me to handle her and Eva at the same time. My Mom and Dad were able to come out which was so nice. My Mom was such great help I loved having her with me while I recovered. It was also really nice that my Dad was able to come for a short time too. Eva really liked seeing him and was even asking for her Poppy today.

Like I said Layla is a great baby and makes it easy to juggle time with both kids. Plus Eva loves her and doesn't seem to mind having to share Mommy with her new sister.

Greg is also enjoying his new little daughter and loves to snuggle with her while he watches T.V.

Eva really likes to help with Layla and says "cute baby" when she first sees her in the morning.
She also likes to shake her hand and say "nice to meet you" it's really cute. I'm very thankful that Eva is so sweet to Layla. It just makes it that much easier.

I am just really enjoying this sweet little girl. I love her so much.



I just can't get enough of her.

10 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

She is so cute!! That is great your folks were able to come out. Keep the pics coming. I love the updates!

Ty and Jenn said...

Layla is adorable. I am glad she is sleeping well for you especially since you have Eva to take care of also. And of course as always you look great!

Ryan said...

YAYAYAYAY! She is a dollie, I just want to squish her! What a good girl Eva is being, too.

I'm SO sorry about the mastitis you mentioned you just got through with...OUCH. I hope that's the last of that. And yay for a little baby who doesn't get days and nights screwed up, woohoo!

Rachel B said...

So precious. We are going to come to the blessing and get a hotel the night before and take a little mini vacation! It will be fun to see you. I just wishs we lived closer to see you more often. She is beautiful and so are you!

Shelli said...

I love the new pictures, except for the big butt one...yikes!!
Layla and Eva are beautiful, just like their mama :).

ashycam said...

She is so adorable. You guys did good once again. That was cool that your parents got to come out and spend some time with you.

Greg & Andrea said...

I know you don't like that picture Mom but it was the only one I had with all of you together. Plus you look pretty, it was just shot in a funny way to make your thigh look big like that. We all know your tinny.

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Oh my heck what a doll! I love the name Layla. We are coming to the baby blessing. Tyson told me about it last night. I guess he talked to greg sometime. I cant wait to see her.

Tom & Michelle said...

She is so sweet and cute. I want to hold her. It was funny last night Nancy called you "one of those girls" meaning the ones who look amazing and tiny right after havign the baby. And its true.

Furniss Family said...

She is so cute Andrea, I am so glad things are going so great and the Eva is such a great big sister :) Take care and good luck with the 2 kiddo's!