Monday, June 2, 2008

Welcome To Michigan

So Greg has Field camp for 6 weeks and I wasn't about to do the hole single Mom thing so I decided to come stay with my parents while he is gone. It took Eva a few days to get used to the time change and all the new surroundings but now she feels right at home. And she loves her Grandma and Poppie.

So far we haven't done too much. Michelle came over a few times and spent the night, which was fun to have a girls night but it wasn't complete with out Amber. :( Eva loves to go on walks and likes to go to the Nature Center. It is so pretty there with the water and all the green grass and trees. Idaho just can't compete with Michigan's outdoors.


Eva is such a little Diva! I think Greg and I are going to have our hands full when she is a teenager. I guess it's just a little pay back. I'm starting to understand why my parents where so protective of me and my sisters. Still she is such a little ham and I love her.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wish I was there with you guys..."oh sisters"....and I want that camera (everyone looks so skinny) I mean you all are anyways, but that really is flattering.

Julianne said...

Fun that you were able to go home for the time Greg is gone. Way to make what could have been a depressing situation totally fun and awesome -- I would probably be wallowing in slef-pity if Ryan had to leave! Anyway, have fun in MI, sounds like it is a great place to be.

Rachel B said...

I'm with Amber! I wish I was there too! I love seeing pictures of you all together! And Eva is darling! And you are right about Michigan green...it is beautiful, and we don't get that green here out west!

Hugs and kisses all around!