Saturday, May 17, 2008

Eva's trip to the Zoo.



Eva and I went with my neighbor and her two kids to the Pocatello Zoo yesterday. I was pretty disappointed at what Pocatello considers a Zoo. I'm used to the Detroit Zoo which is amazing, but this one was pretty sad. All they had was a couple of bears, some birds and some wild cats. The only thing really fun was the play area and the petting zoo. They had goats, cows, bunnies and sheep. When we were in the petting area a little boy walked up to Eva patted her on the head and said, "Aw what a cute little girl." I think he was a little confused and thought that she was part of the zoo. It was still pretty funny and Eva didn't seem to mind. So even though the petting zoo was ok I don't think we will be going back anytime soon. But at least Eva had fun and when we got home she took a 2 and a half hour nap (her naps are usually 45 minutes to and hour) so I guess it was worth it.

6 comments:

Rachel B said...

Eva looks so cute in her little matching headband! The part about the little boy who said she was cute made me laugh. You have a very good knack for story telling Andi! And I love the new picture up at the top! Such a cute Family!

Shelli said...

Andi, that new picture is so darling. Eva's eyes are so blue, and she is beautiful, just like her Grandma Shelli (ha, ha), I really mean just like her Mommie. We are going to have so much fun with you here for the month, Thanks Greg!!!

Dave said...

Yea, we do have a pretty good zoo in Detroit. We'll have to take you and Eva, it will be fun. Only a few more days and we'll have you two here. That means I'll have to give up my overflow room (your old room). Oh well, that's ok. Now that Eva is walking around, I'm just wondering how much we'll have to child proof the house like when Amber and Nathan were here. It was like a fortress with all the wood around the stairs and railings also all the furniture rearranging. Whew! we'll have to see. It's all worth it. Love ya

Tom & Michelle said...

Eva is so CUTE!!! I love the outfit! I cant wait untill your here!

Mandie said...

I'm actually pretty impressed that Pocatello even has a zoo! Eva is adorable though - she just keeps getting cuter!

Ryan and Julianne said...

So great! You'll have to take her to the Detroit zoo sometime - she would love it! Hope you guys are doing so well, we miss you!