Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day


OK so both of these pictures are pretty old, but I had to pick from the ones saved on my parents computer and these were the most resent. I would have put a picture of Dan (Greg's dad) but my parents didn't have any of him. So Dan if you see this sorry! Anyways first I would like to say Happy Father's day to Greg. He is such an amazing Dad to Eva. I have never known a person so full of love, patients, understanding and a willingness to give and give and give. Eva is so lucky to have a Dad like Greg. He loves her so much and even though I know that he wanted a boy first. He always tells me how much he loves Eva and how special little girls are. (well we are, aren't we?) Greg loves to play around and be silly which Eva loves. For some reason it's just not the same when I try to play rough with her. It's only good when Daddy does it. So Greg thank you for being such a wonderful Husband and Dad, I love you. Now to my Dad. He is the most hard working person you will ever meet. The man can not sit down and relax for anything. He is always going, going, going. And it is because of that quality that I grew up with everything I could ever need. He is a wonderful provider for our family. He has always treated my Mom with respect and loves our family. He has become an example to me with his dedication to life and all aspects of it. Happy Father's Day Dad I love you. And I can't for get Dan. He is wonderful Father in law who also cares a great deal for his family and our well being. He also is a hard worker which I have to thank him for because i know that is one of the reasons Greg is the way he is. Dan loves his family very much and wants the best for all of his kids. He is always willing to help us out and loves to play with is granddaughter. So thank you Dan for being a wonderful father and thank you for your wonderful son. I love you all. Happy Father's Day.


5 comments:

Tom & Michelle said...

well Said Andi!!! we really do have such a good wonderful dad!

Rachel B said...

I agree 100 percent that you have a few amazing men in your life! Dave is one of the best Dads ever...and Greg is so sweet too! We are so lucky to have grabbed the good ones when we had the chance...of course don't forget that old saying...something about "Behind every great man...there is an even greater...(you know:))Love you Andi! I hope Greg is Coming home soon!

Dave said...

Thanks Andi, you girls were a treat to raise. So sweet and little ladies growing up. I really enjoyed all the good times we all had together. To bad we can't turn back the hands of time because I would do it all over again. Love you, dad.

Ty and Jenn said...

Here is my new blog. You will have to check it out www.nielsonmonster.blogspot.com

Julianne said...

Andrea...how are you???

Haven't seen anything new on the bloggie for awhile, I'm missing seeing updates and such...