Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Time Fun

My computer broke a few weeks ago and of course that was right when I had lots of fun things going on so now I am playing a little catchup. I hate it when this happens because then I end up just doing short little post and cram everything together just to get it done and documented. Haha I make it sound like this blog is more of a chore than just for fun. So here is what's been going on so far this summer.
Greg took Eva fishing one day. She loved it and even caught 4 fish!





Greg also built them a fire and they had lunch. She had so much fun and it was a good little Daddy Daughter date.




A couple weeks ago I thought it was a perfect day for a little pool party. I invited over some of my good friends and their kids for lunch and pool time.





At first it was just some of the girls. Everyone was eating lunch nicely on the blanket and Greg stopped home on his lunch break to say hi.



Then the boys showed up. Gavin and Carter really knew what a pool party was all about.




Layla and baby Elle.

Everyone had lots of fun and I think with all this warm weather we're about due for another party.

4 comments:

Tom & Michelle said...

Layla is so chubby I love it!!!

Rachel B said...

What a very fun summer. And my boys have NEVER caught a fish! We have gone fishing a few times...but never any luck. What a cool girl!!!!

Shelli said...

Looks so fun...And I love that Greg had that Daddy/Daughter date with Eva. Such great memories.

The Larsons said...

Andrea, your girls are darling! I love the swimsuits!! Can't get enough of there cute faces!
ALso, what a great Dad Greg is to take Eva with him..so cute! Blaise better be getting lessons from him ..