Sunday, June 13, 2010

My little Dancer

Last week I put Eva in a dance workshop that was put on by one of the local high school's dance team. It was only a week long class where they learned a couple dances and did a little performance for the parents. My friend Shauna put her daughter Halle in the class too which was so fun because Eva and Halle are best friends. I have been thinking about putting Eva in dance this fall and I figured this was the perfect way to see if she would really like it. Well she loved it and her dance was so cute. So here are a few pictures of her at practice.

Of course Eva had to wear a tutu everyday.





This is a picture of Eva and Halle in their matching shirts after their recital.



Here is a video clip of her dance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are to cute! You will have to let me know if come across another one!

Rachel B said...

She is so cute! I couldn't get the video to work, but I was able to see it on facebook.

Shauna said...

So cute, I am so glad they are such good friends!

Shelli said...

These pictures are adorable. She looks so happy!

Tom & Michelle said...

cute little dancer... you should teach her our lipsmacker dance. :)