Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer Time

From spending our last summer in Oklahoma I was just expecting this summer to be blazing hot. Then I remembered that I'm back in Idaho where it's not uncommon to still be in a sweatshirt with the heat on in the middle of June. :( Yes unfortunately we haven't had too many "summery" days so far. But now, finally we are getting some Sun! My girls are even playing in the pool while I layout. Yes I love summer and I'm so glad it's here! Eva and Layla just love to play in the water and go down the slide.


I bought their little bikinis from Gap kids and I think they are just so stinking cute!


Layla's favorite thing to do is scoop up the water.....



and dump it in the grass. I try to get her to dump it back in the pool but I guess that just isn't as fun.



But then they both just go right back to the slide.


I'm just so glad summer is finally here.

8 comments:

Rachel B said...

Me Too!!! Those little bikini's are so adorable. And kiddie pools are the very best things about the summer!

Ty and Jenn said...

Cute girls! Yes we live at the pool. Luckily our complex has one so we visit it on a daily basis. Plus Luke is enrolled in swim lessons so he can learn how to swim. HIs teacher said she has never met a more fearless child....yikes he makes me nervous. Your girls are too cute. I am glad Idaho is finally getting some sun. We were there a couple of weekends ago and it was raining and windy. Oh how I don't miss Idaho.

Natalie said...

Your family pics look amazing! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I looked at your other blog...I love it! Can you come design my blog for me? It is sad to say but I would give anything for Idaho weather than Wyoming weather! I am glad summer is finally here, too.

Shauna said...

Cute suits! So glad its getting warmer...

Shelli said...

Those bikinis are so cute and they look like they are having alot of fun.

Mandie said...

Pools are the best, and I love your family pictures! We are doing ours in a few months and I already have our outfits planned out - same colors as you. It looks so good, I'm excited! You have such a cute family.

Tom & Michelle said...

Those little girls are so darling!!! Oh I miss them so much!!!!

Amber said...

Darling girls, sassy suits. Love it.