Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I think I broke it!

The other day I pulled one of the heavy kitchen drawers out on my big toe! It hurt sooooo bad. I immediately fell to the floor and starting rocking back and forth, making that sucking hiss sound you make when something really, really hurts. Right away my toe started to swell and the nail turned black and blue. It throbbed the whole rest of the day and night and of course being pregnant all I could take was Tylenol which did nothing for the pain. For the past 2 days I just have some dull pain but I still can't wear shoes. Luckily it's been pretty warm here so I don't feel too weird walking around in sandals in November. I'm pretty sure it's broken but I guess there is nothing that the doctors would do for it so I didn't go and get it looked at. I'm just mad cause I know the nail is going to fall off and that will be so gross! So here is a picture of my poor toe.


And this is the stupid drawer.



7 comments:

ashycam said...

ouch!!

Rachel B said...

That is terrible. But your toes still look cute.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Ouch! That looks painful!

Tom & Michelle said...

Yep that nail is gonna come right off! Poor Andi. sorry about that but hey at least you have nice kitchen draws to fall on your toe, if mine fell they would either bounce or break. :)

Ty and Jenn said...

Why were you pulling the drawer on your toe? j/k? That is no fun. Feet are sensitive and it sucks when they are hurt because you always notice it since walking is how we get around. Hopefully it heals fast.

Amber said...

If it makes you feel any better Cameron is probably on his 6th toenail. Ever since his first marathon the slightest bump makes his toenail fall off again! Gross!

Dave said...

Stupid Drawer!(Stupid Burritto!)